For Sale 595,000 €
[ Villa for sale in Vejer de la Frontera - ref VEJ02 ]
Area: Property for sale in Vejer town in Spain Cadiz
Beautiful luxuryvilla with swimming pool in the countryside near Vejer de la Frontera, in theprovince of Cadiz.
This villa hasbeen sympathetically restored in the authentic Andalusian style, with all themodern comfort that you can expect from a property of this caliber.
Surrounded by nature and only a 20 mn drive from Europe's best beaches, thisluxury home is self-sufficient and eco-friendly, with its own water well andalternative energy system.
Nestled in 2 acres of grounds high on a ridge in the countryside of the Costade la Luz, the house is surrounded by stunning sunflower fields, and the onlydisturbance to the rural peace is the tweeting of the birds.
Long or leisurely walks up the hills give magnificent views over localfarmland, the nearby village of Canterranas, across the forest, the AcornacalesNational Park, and its mountain range. On a clear day you can also see Africaand the Atlantic ocean from the roof terrace.
It's a nature lover’s paradise where rabbits and partridges regularly visit thegarden, and the shyer pheasants and deer also show up occasionally. The hillbehind the house is a protected site for the Imperial Eagle and there are buzzards,hawks, owls and an array of other species to spot.
The house isperfectly located to cater for whatever your activity of choice may be, fromsoaking up the sun by the pool, taking a long walk or bike ride, to surfing,golfing or relaxing at the nearby spa.
The house is situated between two of Andalusia’s most famous white villages,Vejer de la Frontera and Medina Sidonia, dating all the way back to Phoeniciantimes. Both villages are steeped in history and boast great sightseeing, barsand restaurants.
El Palmar, the Costa de la Luz's most famous surf spot is the nearest beachwith a cool surfy vibe, great restaurants, and live music.
The neighbouringvillages of Conil and Zahara offer white sandy beaches, and also have greatfish and local style restaurants packed with live entertainment, night clubs,and general fun!
The geographic situation is ideal for day trips and excursions to Cadiz,Europe's oldest city, Jerez with its famous sherry “bodegas” and RoyalEquestrian School and Tarifa, famous for its kiting and windsurfing, andprobably one of the coolest towns on the coast.
Further along,Gibraltar offers duty-free shopping and encounters with the famous apes ofGibraltar.
House and Grounds:
10,000 m2 (2 acres) leveled and terraced,enclosed by giant cactus fence.
· Drive leading to large parking area for 5-6cars behind the house.
· Swimming pool (7m x 4m)
Total surface: 270 m2
· Bedroom1: 4.50m x 5.50m with en-suite bathroom (4.00m x 1.90m)
· Bedroom2: 4.50m x 3.80m
· Bedroom3: 3.60m x 3.40m with en-suite bathroom (1.20m x 3.60m)
· Kitchen: 6.30m x 4.50m
· Open-plan with island, breakfast bar, gashob, gas oven, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
· Diningroom: 7.30m x 4.50m
· Large stone fireplace (functional)
· Lounge: 6.00m x 7.00m
· Opening glass walls to the pool
· Mainluxury bathroom: 3.70m x 7.30m
· Chimney for fireplace
· Option of simple conversion into anotherbedroom with en-suite
2 ground-level terraces on front and backof the house
2 roof terraces above kitchen and diningroom
Solid wood, double glazed windows and doorsthrough
· Wooden beam ceilings throughout
· High efficiency roof insulation
· Under-floor heating throughout
· Grass garden with swimming pool.
· Two ground floor sun terraces (one or theother protected from wind and sun)
· Two roof terraces
· Built in BBQ in the garden by the pool
Water from private artesian well currentlyproducing in excess of 5000 liters a day
· Electricity provided by solar panels,backed up by industrial diesel generator located away from the house.
· Hot water and heating provided by gasboiler.