Looking to improve, extend, renovate or repair your home? Let Skyline's expertise take the hassle away from you
We offer the following service:
- On site inspection followed by written estimate with detailed specifications
- Fixed price quotations and time deadlines to give you peace of mind and will help your financial and time planning
- Highly experienced staff including builders, plumbers, electricians and carpenters
- Information and advice on how to insulate and protect your home from extreme weather conditions, if appropriate.
- Information and advice on how to make your home more eco friendly, if appropriate.
Below are just a few of the projects carried out to date:
Swimming pool of 8mx4m
Double walls reinforced with concrete, fiinished in gresite tiles. Roman steps with underwater lights, separate shower and pump house.
Eco feature: Solar pool cover installed, helps to concentrate the suns heat to raise the pool temperature for longer swimming times. Also helps to shorten the heating time required for pool heaters and lengthen the pool usage season.
Porch enclosure and conversion to office
Complete enclosure of porch with underfloor damproofing, thermal brick wall insulation and triple glazed sliding doors and window.
Eco feature: Insulation of floors and walls protecting from heat loss and damp penetration. Triple glazed security glass with argon filled gas allows in light but reduces UV heat, ensuring constant and comfortable temperatures within the office.
Repainting and renovation of interior and exterior of Duplex
Complete repainting of interior and exterior of duplex property with reinstatement of weak structures and fittings. Replastering affected surface areas with special compounds and anti mould paint to protect against mould & damp and hard wearing lacquer finish of flat roof area to pretect from rain penetration.
Eco feature: Special paint and compounds used provided with 4 year warantee, avoiding need to repaint, saving on costs and materials, and a longer lasting finish.
Roof top pergola made to measure
Roof terrace fitted with a wooden pergola structure, made to meaure and designed to make the space more usable, especially during hot summer season.
Eco feature: Solid wood, from renewable sources, laminated for strength to last longer and in keeping with the natural pine forest surroundings.