For Sale 1,600,000 €
- For sale palatial house in Puerto Santa Maria with 8 Bedrooms and 7 Bathrooms
- Puerto Santa María Old Town
- 563 m² plot, private garden
- [ref PSM03]
For Sale 980,000 €
- Double storey villa for sale in Puerto Santa María with 5 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms
- Valdelagrana in El Puerto Santa Maria, Spain
- 1350 m² plot, private garden
- [ref PSM01]
About Puerto Santa Maria
El Puerto de Santa María is a municipality located on the banks of the Guadalete River in the province of Cádiz, Andalusia.
As of 2009, the city has a population of c. 88,000, of which some 50,000 live in the urban center, and the remainder in the surrounding areas.
The town of El Puerto de Santa María is 10 kilometres (6 miles) north east of Cádiz across the bay of Cádiz and is best known for having been the port from which Columbus sailed on his second voyage to the Americas.