For Sale 145,000 €
- Townhouse for sale in Tahivilla, Tarifa with nice views with 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Tarifa in Costa del Luz Andalucia
- [ref TAR04]
For Sale 585,000 €
- Property for sale in Costa de la Luz with 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms
- El Cuarton in Tarifa Cadiz Spain
- 2186 m² plot, 8mx4m pool, private garden
- [ref TCU03]
Tarifa is a small town in the province of Cádiz, Andalusia, on the southernmost coast of Spain. It is primarily known as one of the world's most popular destinations for wind sports. The town is located on the Costa de la Luz ("coast of light") and across the Straits of Gibraltar facing Morocco.
At exactly 36 degrees latitude, it is the southernmost point of the European continent, situated south of both African capital cities of Tunis and Algiers.
The municipality includes Punta de Tarifa, the southernmost point in continental Europe.
There are several villages which depend economically on Tarifa in the municipality, including Tahivilla, Facinas, and Bolonia.